Below is a short list of funding resources available to graduate students. If you have any questions about these, feel free to email us, we will try to help! Please note that although we have compiled the list, we do not have any more information about these funding sources than what is provided on the website.
Please note the timeline for application for the above two grants which are reviewed by a grant panel.
More UMBC related information for above (although the website has not been updated recently): https://llc.umbc.edu/home/news-events/?id=55234
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- NRSA F31 (from NIH)
- Ford Foundation Fellowship programs
- Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- NDSEG fellowship
- DOD SMART scholarship
Opportunities for women:
- Chu Family Foundation Scholarship for Women Scientists
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Schlumberger Foundation – Faculty for the Future (FFTF) Predoctoral and Postdoctoral fellowships
- Society of Women Engineers Fellowships